Do you want to be a key part of a fast-growing company on a mission to create a more sustainable and transparent pet world? As Head of Retail, Nordics at petgood you will be a part of the core team of a young and truly value-driven company with ambitious growth and expansion plans.
Vi är ett internationellt team varför annonsen är på Engelska, men du måste kunna svenska i både tal och skrift för att söka denna tjänst.
This is us
We are a Swedish company founded in 2020 on a mission to create a more sustainable and transparent pet world, with the love for pets and our planet as guiding principles. The first milestone on our mission was the launch of our nutritious and sustainable insect-based dog food in the end of 2020. Since then, we have successfully launched a range of insect-based products for both dogs and cats and built a strong track record in terms of both sales and customer satisfaction.
Our core market is Sweden and the Nordic region, but we are already shipping to 14 countries in Europe. We are on a strong growth journey and experience rapid growth and strong interest from the retail and distributor channel, putting this at the very core of our business. Thus, as Head of Retail, Nordics at petgood you will be a key player in a fast-growing and dynamic pet food tech company.
About the role
As Head of Retail, you are responsible for all retailers and distributors in the Nordic region, including vet clinics and groups. Your task is to set and execute on a strategy in line with our values to enable strong relationships for building brand and B2B revenue streams. Your main responsibility is to successfully launch, onboard, develop and nurture Nordic accounts in accordance with our best interest. In addition, your second priority will be to grow current accounts geographically and acquire new accounts in the Nordics. To achieve your goals, you will work closely with the rest of the team and collaborate closely with our vet/product development team and marketing partners to coordinate efforts.
- Set and execute on the strategic and tactical plan to build and grow our retail and distributor channel with focus on the Nordic region
- Onboard/develop/grow/divest existing accounts in line with strategic plan and results
- Plan and execute on collaboration efforts with partners that will strengthen our position and brand
- Stay updated on industry trends and have deep knowledge about or products and customers - and continuously integrate this in your daily work
- Set and follow up on relevant KPIs and make continuous results optimisation together with account partners
- Plan for and build team and organisational capabilities in line with our retail and distributor growth
In your role you will be evaluated on the following KPIs:
- Retail and distributor revenue and profitability in Nordic markets
- Geographical presence in the Nordics with regards to the B2B ecosystem
- Brand awareness in the Nordics
Who you are
We believe that you are passionate about pets, health and sustainability and want to be part of driving change for the better. To succeed in this role, you enjoy building and developing strong relationships and have experience from setting and executing on commercial strategies and plans. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a solutions-oriented attitude, good collaboration skills and thrive in a dynamic environment where you have freedom to do things your way and take full ownership within your area of responsibility.
We think that you have below listed experience. If you don't, please challenge us, we would love to hear from you anyway!
- Relevant education in economics, sales or similar
- 2+ years of experience from sales and/or account management
- Launching, onboarding and growing accounts
- Retail and distributor agreement negotiations
- Setting and executing on retail strategies and plans
- Setting and executing on common marketing plans with partners
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
Also, it's an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have experience from the pet (food) industry or working at another strong challenger brand in a traditional industry that needs to change.
What we offer you
With us you will be driving an industry shift for the better and be part of a value driven company with strong growth ambitions. We believe that you perform your best when you have ownership and freedom to do things your way. Therefore, we offer (and expect) full autonomy as long as you deliver results, and if you're up for the challenge there will be many growth opportunities along the journey. We hope that you want to be part of building this company with us and growing the B2B area will present opportunities in building sales teams and acquiring further geographical responsibility across Europe and beyond. In other words - you can grow your role as big as you want.
We select candidates on a running basis, so get in touch sooner rather than later - we can't wait to meet you!
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Our head office is in Stockholm, and we are a small and international team of colleagues in both Europe and Australia; hence location can be flexible or partly flexible. However, for this role you will need to be based in the Nordic region and open for traveling regularly.